Monday 16 December 2013

Construction - Double Page Spread

These print screens show how my ancillary products have changed after consulting my focus group. I was going to conduct an interview for the article, but I feel this wouldn't promote the documentary as much as it could and encourage people to watch the documentary. I feel if I write about the documentary and explain what is going to be included, without giving too much information away, more people would watch this. I also decided to start with a question to incite the readers to read more. At first, I was using the colours of the Teenage Cancer Trust, red, white and blue, but I have decided to change this and use more bright colours, to make the article more attractive and catch the readers eye. My focus group also thought it would be appropriate to have a QR (quick response) code to link to the Teenage Cancer Trust, to encourage the audience to read and find out more about this charity. These print screens show my progression of my ancillary products, and I am continuing to improve these to the highest standard by regularly consulting my focus group and looking at other double page spread in TV listing magazines.





No comments:

Post a Comment