Monday 30 December 2013

Construction - Adding Footsteps





I felt there was too much white space around the title so I decided to add footsteps to make it more aesthetically pleasing. These footsteps also connotes the genre of the sport documentary. I then added the Teenage Cancer Trust logo as this is the charity which the documentary is based on and I felt it was necessary to promote this charity to the audience. I made the 'extra mile' font larger to draw the reader as well as adding an effect in Photoshop to make it stand out. From my research into double page spread listings, many include the vital details, such as the name, time and channel in which the programme is going to be broadcasted at the top of the double page spread, so I used this convention in my double page spread listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment