Thursday 18 July 2013

Research & Planning - Running Dates - Logistics Of Filming

I have carried out some research and found out potential dates in which I could film footage:

  • London Victoria Park 5K Run - Saturday 12th October
  • Capital Runners Bushy Park 10K - London - 28th July 2013
  • Self-Transcendence 5K - London - 29th July 2013
  • Self-Transcendence 10K - London - 3rd August 2013
  • Regents Park Race - 10K - London - 4th August 2013
  • Self Transcendence Relay - London - 5th August
  • Capital Runners - Richmond Park - 10K - 11th August 2013
  • Greenwich Park - BHF - London - 17th August 2013
  • Clapham Common Series Race - 18th August 2013
  • Beat The Banana - Hyde Park - 5th September 2013
  • 5K Run Challenge - Victoria Park - 12th September 2013


For these shoots, I will need the video camera and a tripod. To get to these places I will need to buy a travel card. I will not need to use any props as they will be provided at the fun runs such as: runners, water, charities, runners families and medals. I will primarily focus on shooting the runners as this will be my main focus point and also the hardest to shoot if not at a fun run.

No comments:

Post a Comment